Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thoughts Are Things - By Tonya Tyler

Have you ever experienced THOUGHTS AS THINGS?  I did!  It was so amazing and intense.  I loved it!  Each thought carries it own energetic power....just as all people and things do.  As each thought parts from our minds to have an energetic experience they could have an impact on others without any of us being aware of it.  Even the most positive people have occasional ‘negative’ thoughts that sneak in. This experience made me aware of the importance of working towards staying in a loving space and to control my thoughts better.  It is my prayer that, on the rare occasions, I think negatively about myself or anyone else it is caught and transmuted to a nurturing and kind thought that could only have a positive impact in mine and their lives...if any impact.
A follow up experience to the first, was seeing the negative thoughts of people & the media floating down to the ground as the energetic beings they are and people unknowingly walking all over them and crushing them.  Crushing the negativity only left space available for peace. 
Boy am I fortunate!  The morning after writing this, I led a group of youth in the physical realm from 6 - 17 in a discussion about Thoughts Are Things (TAT) and did a couple of exercises together to see who could catch those TAT’s.  Most of them weren’t ready for the idea of experiencing being ‘shown’ a story but all of them were open to trading TAT’s.  Interesting!  In my mind, there is not much difference between the two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment